Sunday, October 4, 2009

A quick note from the road weary. . .

Eric thinks he is going to get Katy, Emma and I up to that mountain! He is funny!
Uncle Troup's rabbit, Gracie. The girls love, love, love her!
View from Troup & Dona's--I want a view like that!
Gunn's Peak and the Skykomish River
Checking out Grandpa's winning entry in the Scarecrow Contest with Aunt Julie and cousins, Mimi and Meghan(I am sorry if I spelled it wrong!)

Checking out Town Hall-btw, Grandpa was the Mayor here several years back!

After dinner family photo op--Eric's brother Troup, Troup's girlfriend Dona, Kem (Grandpa) and Etta(YaYa) holding Lula.

After dinner Sock Monkey fashion show

Project Sock Monkey with your host, YaYa


The girls and I made it back tonight from our way-too-short trip to Index, WA. Alarm rang at 5:30 am PST this morning and we were on the road by 7:15. Pulled into, or is it "on to," our driveway at 5:30 pm MST. Whew--what a drive! We arrived there on Thursday afternoon, so it really was a short trip. Luckily, it was not short on fun! Here are a few pictures from our latest adventure. Enjoy!
Thanks to YaYa and Grandpa for the great time!

No comments: