![]() |
| First day of school! It has been a month since the girls and I started our academic year and it is already passing way too fast!! We are all off to a good start, though. Katy is a freshman at North Junior High. Emma is a 6th grader at Adams Elementary and I am a Special Education Assistant at Owyhee Elementary. (I have added links to the school websites, in case you are interested!) Emma's school is preparing to send the 6th graders to a winter camping/science trip in January to the McCall Outdoor Science School (MOSS). Information can be found on the school webpage. I am not terribly excited about Emma going, but she is. Regardless, I recently purchased wool socks and super warm gloves for her in the hope she does not freeze! In other Emma related news, she has completed a babysitting course, called "Safe Sitter", through one of our local hospitals. She can hardly wait to be hired! Her principal told the 6th graders they needed to help earn the money to pay for their way to MOSS. She thinks she'll be rolling in the money soon. I hate to break it to her, but Katy did not have a consistent sitter job until she was 13!! Looks like we will have to just work her harder around the house!!! |
Tuesday, September 24, 2013
Falling behind . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment