 |
Katy and Gabby all dolled up to go to the North Junior High semi-formal dance on Friday night. I was lucky enough to have them at our house as they prepared for the evening and I totally enjoyed listening in as they did their hair and make-up. I think they looked fabulous! This was their first dance and they had been looking forward to going for a long time. Me--I caught myself looking forward into the not-so-distant future when the pictures taken at our house might also include a boy!!! Heaven help me that day. I did not cry when the girls left this time, but I informed them that for prom, all bets are off! |
The girls had a great time at the dance. There were friends to hang out with, boys to watch, songs to dance to, group pictures to take, refreshments to eat, and good memories to make! I sure hope time slows down a bit so they can continue to enjoy it all . . .
 |
I love this outfit! I bought the skirt a few weeks ago, but had yet to find a top and accessories so Gabby and Katy took to the mall last Saturday to complete the outfit. They had a lot of fun shopping together. Gabby has great fashion sense, which helped Katy since I am long past my days of knowing what looks good on a soon-to-be teen! (Katy has a hard time believing I was a multiple year subscriber to Rolling Stone and Vogue throughout the late 80's and early 90's!)
|
No comments:
Post a Comment